Balance Share karne ka tarika
Jazz is the number one Pakistani network. Jazz offers different kinds of services to its beloved customers. Jazz is one of the most extensive networks and the largest telecommunication companies in Pakistan. Jazz provides you with many services. The main concern of this article is how to share balance with your friends, family, and beloved ones. This will help you to share jazz balance easily with your jazz users. Jazz Share is very user-friendly. This service ensures that you are always connected and in touch with your loved ones. Here we will provide you with the whole information about jazz share step by step. In this article, we will discuss the following methods to share Jazz balance.
- How to share jazz balance.
- How to Share Balance from Jazz to Jazz Via Jazz World APP.
- How to Share Jazz Balance Via Jazz Cash.
- How to Share Balance from Easy Paisa to Jazz.
- How to Send Free Request for Jazz Credit.
- Final Words.
How to share jazz balance:
Here I will guide you to the proper way to share jazz balance and the limit of jazz share.
- Firstly, make sure that your jazz sim card is active for jazz balance to share with your loved ones.
- Open your mobile Phone log and dial * 100*(jazz user mobile no whom you want to jazz share) balance amount * #
- For Example you can write *100* 0323XXXXXXX *150#
- You will get a message from Jazz Dail 1 to confirm the transaction.
- After pressing 1 your sending balance amount will reach your beloved ones.
- Once the balance is transferred, the sender & receiver both will receive a confirmation of the transaction.
Terms And Conditions:
Some general terms and conditions are applied for the sake of jazz balance share.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions duly approved by PTA and agreed to by the customer in CAF/ISAF at the time of activation of connection / SIM.
- The sender and receiver both must be Jazz prepaid users.
- The minimum amount of jazz balance share is Rs 15.
- The maximum limit is Rs 500.
- You can only transfer a balance of Rs 500 Once a day.
- The receiver can only collect
jazz share requests 5 times a day.
- For each transaction, Rs 7.50 (incl. Tax) will be charged on the balance shares for prepaid subscribers.
- The transferred balance cannot be refunded or returned in any case. The user is responsible for typing the correct amount and correct number for the balance transfer.
- The amount of balance and recharge required for bundles may be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
- In case of any queries, questions, complaints, or additional requirements, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Share Balance from Jazz to Jazz Via Jazz World APP:
Here is another way to share jazz balance via the Jazz World app. Using the Jazz World app is the best idea to share balance with your jazz user friends and family. The Jazz World app offers you to send balances from Rs 15 to 750 that more than the jazz share service.
Step by step guide to using the Jazz World app is given below:
Step no 1:
Download the Jazz World app from the Google play store and log in to the app.
Step no 2:
Open the app and click on more. You will find the balance share option click on that one.
Step no 3:
The balance share page will appear writing the sender number on sends balance from and the receiver number on sends the balance to.
Step no 4:
Enter the amount of balance you want to share.
Step no 5:
Click on confirm and you are done.
How to Share Jazz Balance Via Jazz Cash:
Follow the following steps to share the balance from jazz cash to jazz.
- Log in to your JazzCash account and click on the mobile load and bundles option.
- Select Jazz network and select the option of prepaid load.
- Enter the jazz number on which you want to share the balance.
- Enter the amount of balance that ranges from 100 to 500000.
Click on confirm and Dail your Jazzcash pin.
- You will receive a notification that you have sent the balance to the number.
ALSO, READ How to Get a JazzCash Debit Card
How to Share Balance from EasyPaisa to Jazz:
If you have an easy paise bank account on your mobile phone and you want to share your balance on Jazz number you can easily send it by following the given steps below:
- Log in easy paisa app.
- Select the option mobile loads and recharge.
- Select the jazz network from the given options.
- Enter the jazz number and press the ok
- Enter the amount of balance you want to share.
- Click on confirm or send and you are done.
And the balance amount will be deducted from your easy paisa account, and you will receive the message from 3737.
How to Send Free Request for Jazz Credit:
If you are facing the problem of running out of balance and you want a jazz customer to send to you, you can do that through the balance request service without any charges. To request balance, follow these steps:
- Dial *107#
- Type the MSISDN of the person you are requesting a credit to
- And finally, you will be done.
The whole crux of this article is Jazz is very user-friendly. And the ways to share Jazz balance are super convenient and easy to understand. We can easily share balance via Jazz Share, Jazz World App, JazzCash, and Easy Paisa without facing problems. you can send credit to your partners as needed.
Tasawar Akram is A Freelancer and Social Media Guru