Easypaisa, Pakistan’s leading mobile wallet service was introduced in 2009 and was the initial service of its kind in the country. Easypaisa enables users to make and receive payments using their phones. The company has partnerships with several banks and offers a wide range of payment options, including credit and debit cards, net banking, and cash withdrawals at over 30,000 merchant locations. Easypaisa is used by millions of people in Pakistan and is one of the country’s most popular apps. If you are looking to get a debit card that offers Easypaisa features, then the best option may be the Axis Bank Easypaisa Debit Card. This card has all the features that you would want in a debit card, including Easypaisa transactions, zero liability protection, and more.
Recently, Easypaisa made online shopping in Pakistan a lot easier for its users by introducing a number of payment options, including credit and debit cards, net banking, and cash on delivery. This makes it easier for customers to purchase items from any location inside Pakistan, as well as from any client. Moreover, Easypaisa offers a wide range of payment options, making it the preferred choice for those looking to shop online. With this new feature, customers can now enjoy an easy and convenient shopping experience without having to worry about their finances.
How to open an Easypaisa account
If you’re looking to start using Easypaisa, the bank’s debit card can be a great way to do so. Here’s how to open an account and get started:
1. Go to easypaisa.com and enter your full name, email address, and phone number. You’ll also need to provide a valid government-issued ID or passport.
2. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to view your account information and make payments online. You can also use the website to find out more about the Easypaisa debit card and how it works.
3. If you want to open an account but don’t have any documentation handy, Easypaisa can still process your application. Just call the bank’s customer service line and provide your name, address, and banking history.
4. Finally, if you’d like to use your Easypaisa debit card in stores or at ATMs, you’ll need to set up a PIN code. To do this, visit easypaisa.com/PIN-code and input your personal identification number (PIN). You can then use your debit card as usual!
How to Get Easypaisa Debit Card
Easypaisa has recently introduced its ATM debit card service, which is available to all of its customers. This new service allows users to easily access their money whenever they need it, and it also comes with a number of added benefits. For example, the debit card can be used to make purchases at participating stores and restaurants, as well as withdraw cash from ATMs. In addition to this, users can also use the card to pay for bills and other expenses. Finally, the card comes with a number of security features, including fraud monitoring and protection.
If you are an Easypaisa customer and are interested in receiving an Easypaisa Debit card, continue reading this article. Easypaisa has recently announced that they will be issuing debit cards to their customers starting from the month of July. To be eligible for the debit card, all you need to do is have an active account and meet certain requirements such as being a resident of Pakistan or having a valid ID.
Also read… How to Get a JazzCash Debit Card
How to Get Easypaisa Debit Card
Once you have met these requirements, visit your nearest Easypaisa store and ask them to apply for the card for you. The debit card can then be used at any point of sale that accepts Visa or Mastercard. If you have any questions about getting the card, please feel free to contact Easypaisa’s customer service team.
The debit card can be ordered using the mobile app or by calling Easypaisa. You must follow the following instructions to request a debit card using the mobile app.
- Run your smart device using the Easypaisa mobile app. (If the mobile app is not available, then the Play Store (or App Store) will download the application).
- Tap “My Account” after logging in.
- After you have taped it, the “New Debit Card Order” option will be displayed. Tap on it.
- Tap “Order the debit card” and select the card that you want.
- Click on “Order now” after the card is selected.
- In the next step your address, area, city, etc. will be asked.
- Once all the information has been entered, tap on proceed button.
- Tap “confirm and pay” to get your debit card from Easypaisa.
Note: A card fee of 500 is taken from your mobile Easypaisa account after confirmation. If your account doesn’t have a sufficient balance, your debit card application will reject. In 15 working days, your debit card will be sent to you.
This is quite simple, and anyone can order a debit card using a mobile device. Read the instructions below to learn how to do this:
- Open your phone dialler.
- Telenor sim users can dial 3737 and others can dial 042-111-003737 from their mobile phones.
- The call center agent will request your address information and accept your card fee deduction from your mobile wallet.
- That’s it!
In 15 working days, you receive your debit card. You will set the four-digit pin for your card when you get your debit card. You may do this by calling the Easypaisa Helpline or using the mobile app.
And so may you get the debit card from Easypaisa. If this article has been found useful or has any questions about the topic, you can comment below.
Some features of the Easypaisa Debit Card
When it comes to debit cards, Easypaisa is one of the most popular choices for consumers. Here are some of the key features that make it stand out:
- Easypaisa clients, both current and new, may make use of the advantages of the Easypaisa Debit Card.
- This debit card enables easy paisa users to withdraw money and check the balance of their accounts using their mobile phones.
- While using the Easypaisa debit card, there will be no deduction from your account for the yearly fee.
- The daily and monthly withdrawal limitations set by the customer’s Mobile Account will be applied to the Cash Withdrawal.
- When a transaction is completed with the ATM Card, the customers are notified right away by text message.
- Due to the fact that it could be used at millions of POS (points of sale) throughout the nation, the Easypaisa Debit Card has made life easier for retailers.
- -It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
-The card can be used anywhere in Pakistan and abroad.
-There is no charge for using the card and there are no hidden fees or charges.
-The card can be topped up with money easily and quickly.
-The card offers a range of benefits, such as cashback on purchases and discounts on services.
There you have it guys! This article was all about How to Get Easypaisa Debit Card. If you have any queries then ask them in the comments section provided below.