How to add Facebook Reels Play Bonus Payout
Facebook Reels Play Bonus Program Payouts. In this post, you will learn How to add Payout details for Facebook Reels Play Bonus.
By the end of 2022, Facebook promised to invest over a billion dollars into its creators with the Reels Play Bonus bonus program.
About Facebook reels payouts
Facebook Payouts is an essential feature for Pages that allows admins to view their earnings and payouts as well as update their banking and tax information. Only admins with a Page role of Manager or higher can see the Payouts tab. In order to view your Page’s payouts, you’ll need to provide your banking and tax information. This includes your name, address, Social Security number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), and date of birth. Once you’ve updated this information, it will be saved and you won’t have to enter it again. You can also choose to have Facebook withhold 28% of your Page’s earnings for federal income taxes. This is optional, but we recommend choosing it if your Page generates significant revenue. If you don’t choose to have Facebook withhold taxes, you will be responsible for paying them yourself.
- Payouts: When you got paid and the breakdown of earnings per payout source, such as your Page, app, contract, or group. If a payout has failed, you need to update your payout method to be paid in the next eligible cycle.
- Earnings: What you earned per month and earnings yet to be paid.
- Earning sources: All earning sources are associated with your payout account.
- Settings: Update your bank information, and add or remove payout account admins.
Note: An update to your payout method may delay when you get paid.
Payments are only transferred to your linked account when you have at least 100 dollars in revenue.
Reels Play Bonus Program Payouts
To receive a Reels Play bonus payout from Facebook, you will be required to comply with the below Programme Rules.
Note: The Reels Play bonus program is currently not available in all languages. We are working to support additional languages in the future.
Rules and eligibility
By participating in the Reels Play bonus program, you’ll earn money directly from Instagram.
- Before the eligibility expires, you will need to get started.
- Once you get started, you have 30 days to earn the bonus.
Facebook Reels bonus eligibility
Reels Play Bonus is currently inviting only and creators from the USA having 1000 views on reels are eligible to get invited. The company has started off by only inviting a few people, with the hope of growing their user base from there. This move seems strategic, as it allows them to better assess and understand how users interact with the product before opening it up to a larger audience.
This bonus offer is not just for any creator, but for those who have put in the effort to build an audience around their content. The 1000 view requirement weeds out those who are not serious about their channel and rewards those who have worked hard to engage with their viewers.
It will be interesting to see how this policy impacts Reels Play Bonus’s growth in the future.
When will I receive my payments on Facebook?
See payout dates by product below.
- Audience Network, In-Stream Ads, Rights Manager, FB Reels.
- Every monthPayouts are released around the 21st of every month for earnings made in the previous month The earnings made in January will be paid out on 21 February.
- Stars, subscriptions, and paid online events.
- 30 days after the end of the month in which revenue was earned, payouts are released. January earnings will be paid out in the first week of March.
- Games/Apps and charities.
- Payouts are released twice per month. Earnings made between the 1st and 15th of the month will be paid out around the 2nd of the following month. Earnings made between the 16th and the end of the month will be paid out around the 21st of the following month.
Payments are only transferred to your linked account once you accumulate a minimum of 100 dollars in revenue for most products. The threshold for charities is either USD 100, GBP 100, or Euro 100.
If you still have questions, please contact us at the Facebook payout hub.
Tasawar Akram is A Freelancer and Social Media Guru