How To Apply for a 5 Lakh Loan Without Interest in Pakistan 2023?
The Government of Pakistan has launched New Update About Ehsaas 5 Lakh Loan program without interest under the Ehsaas framework. If your application was rejected three months ago, reapply now before June 25th. This is a social welfare program That aims to meet the financial and economic needs of youths and support vulnerable segments of society. This loan program is designed to reduce unemployment in Pakistan so that our young generation can start their own business.
In this article, we will talk in detail about the 5 Lakh Loan Program Without Interest. When we want to start our own business then some questions come to our mind like How much money is required? Where will come the resources from?
Objectives of Ehsaas 5 Lakh Loan program
The 5 Lakh loan is the Poverty Alleviation Fund. The purpose of this scheme is to provide a Microfinance facility
The main objective of this scheme is to following
- To provide interest-free loans to Pakistani people
- To improve the economic condition of Pakistan
- To reduce the unemployment
Prime Minister Interest-Free Loan Scheme Online Registration Form 2023
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has announced this program. 1 million people will be given interest-free loans under this scheme. Most people start their own businesses but due to a lack of money and resources, they can not start their business. In such a situation, the government of Pakistan has provided 5 lakh loan facilities for the people. If you have repaid the previous loan, now you can take another 10 lakh loan without interest
5 Lakh loan Registration Form
The Benazir income support program (BISP) registered Individuals can also apply for the Interest-Free Loan Scheme. The registration forms are available on their official website.
- Visit the official website of the prime minister loan scheme
- Applicants download the application form
- After downloading the form, fill out the application form with the necessary information
- Congratulations you have successfully registered for the 5 lakh loan program.
1 Million people all over Pakistan start a small business with the help of 5 lakh amount. Ehsas loan centers are established to facilitate the people.
New Update Jun 2023
In the year 2023, the value of the rupee has depreciated, but the loan amount has increased. Now you can avail a loan program without interest ranging from 500,000 to 1,200,000 rupees.
The head of a family, Whose income is less than 40,000 or if he has no income can apply for the program.
Who is Eligible for the Ehsaas loan program?
- Whose Age is between 18 to 60 years?
- All genders like men, women, and transgender can apply for this program
- Skilled people can apply for it
Where to Apply for a 5 Lakh Loan Without Interest In Pakistan?
If you want to apply for this program then you have to apply online. You have to download the application form and then submit it with the required information. If you have any queries, then call here at 051-111-000-102.
Also Read: prime minister laptop scheme
Check 8171 Check eligibility criteria
If you want to know about your eligibility and whether you can apply for this program or not then you need to send an SMS to 8171
How to apply for Ehsas 5 lac loan scheme
The Ehsas Kafalat loan scheme is a government initiative aimed at providing financial assistance to small businesses and entrepreneurs in Pakistan.
Here are the few steps to apply for the Ehsas Kafalat loan scheme:
- Visit the Ehsaas Kafaalat loan scheme website:
- Download the application form
- Create an account:
- You will need to create an account on the Ehsaas Kafaalat loan scheme Fill out the application form
- Enter your personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other details, etc.
- After filling out the form, you can submit the form
- After submitting the application, your application will be reviewed and approved.
Also Read:nser online registration
As we all know that Pakistan is facing many challenges, the economic condition of Pakistan is not good. Inflation is increasing day by day, people are unemployed, and people have no money to meet their basic needs. In such a critical situation, the government of Pakistan introduced this program to facilitate the people. The government aims to reduce poverty and promote the economic growth of the country.
Tasawar Akram is A Freelancer and Social Media Guru